Many of you know me as Cody Clark, your tree guy!
I’m also an ISA Certified Arborist, Maui resident, Nature lover, soul surfer, eternal traveler and passionate conservationist.
By now you are probably asking yourself… Why is this guy bugging me?
Well, I’m here to invite you to join us on the great journey we have embarked on.
Not only do we climb your trees everyday, but we also have a vision to help preserve and enrich the Earth.
We know that you also care about your environment, so let’s join forces and make a difference!
Want to know what I’m thinking?… watch this short video by my friend Vini @ShootsProductions
This is why, together with my team, we’ll be bringing to you information, not only regarding TREES, but on a variety of topics that interest us, (and you) as human beings living in this time of awakening.
From Maui reforestation projects to climate change awareness, from recreational climbing courses to tracking jaguars in the Amazon, we’ll do our best to help spread the message.
Here’s some of what you can look forward to in future posts:
- Updates on Maui’s “green” news: check Pi’iholo Eucalyptus Die-Off , soon a complete post on the matter.
- We’ll address particular Tree related problems/solutions.
- Upcoming Amazon eco-tourism adventures, want to join us? We’ll keep you posted.
- Local and foreign conservation efforts.
- Plant and Tree info: cool stuff like this! and no so cool Tree Alerts!
- Climate change.
Enjoy these beautiful pictures by friend and PH. Leonide Principe, who together with his wife Vanessa, run Tropical Tree Climbing, an eco-lodge and research station in the Brazilian Amazonia.
And since you made it this far already, please read our Rules of Engagement for CH’s Blog The Coconut Wireless:
- We invite you to join us in this conversation as we explore how to make our dreams come true working in collaboration with Nature.
- To create the best possible forum for discussion, we have developed the following guidelines for posting comments.
- We welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions, and questions.
- Profanity, racial and ethnic slurs, and rude behavior won’t be tolerated and we will quickly remove any comments that are offensive, disrespectful or irrelevant.
- We discourage anonymous comments as they don’t facilitate conversation.
- We’ll do our best to keep posts interesting, diverse, and multi-sided.
- We sincerely want to engage in a conversation with you, but also ask that you be patient for a response. Our bloggers have “day jobs”, travel frequently, and may take a few days to respond.
For specific customer issues, please complete the contact form below or call us (808) 269-5462. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Mahalo for visiting, reading and commenting.
We’re excited to have you here!
Cody & ClimbingHi Team